Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Caldwell Coming Home!

Well it has been 3 1/2 months since Cal was brought into this world, and today was the day when he could actually experience it! No more fluorescent lights, recycled air and temperature readings... No more bells, alarms and hospital noise. It was time for him to say goodbye to all of the wonderful nurses, doctors, therapists and staff at the UCSD medical center in Hillcrest. They have truly become a part of our extended family, and we will truly miss our early morning and late night visits. Enjoy this video of our little guy coming home!

P.S. The oxygen bottle is expected to remain with him for about a month. Another goal for this family... :-)



6 comments:

  1. Yeah!!! It's great to see Cal at home and back with his sister. Lots of love & positive vibes going y'alls way!!

    love & peace,
    Aunt karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that your all together now.

    Suzanne and Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am So happy happy that you are finally together at home! I cry and I cry my emotions and happiness is with you Robinson Guerra Family. I wish I could meet you guys soon! For the moments take care and please keep putting videos, I love to see them. From Caracas Venezuela
    your friend,
    Doviana Leon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whit, I love love love these little videos that you do! I hope they don't stop any time soon. I'm so glad you guys will all be together soon. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!!! So bummed I missed it. Keep the videos coming!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crying like a baby. How wonderful to see them snuggle together. What a blessing they are! Love you!

    ReplyDelete